Friday, June 27, 2014

I've Been Tagged:)!!!!!

Well, I've been tagged! And seeing as how they don't give out tagging instructions, I'm just going to do it the best I know how. And seeing as I don't know how, I can't make a post. Just Kidding! Well, here I go:

1. If you could pick anywhere in the world to live, where would it be?
Well, I'd like to live a lot of places... but Washington state, Texas, and Missouri would probably be my choice picks.

2. If you could meet any author, who would it be?
Charles Dickens and Bruce Lee.

3. What type of music do you like?
Classic Rock.

4. Best line from The Princess Bride?
"We'll never survive."
"Nonsense. You're only saying that because nobody ever has."
"It's not bad. Well, I'm not saying I would want to build a summer home here, but the trees are actually quite lovely."

5. How much quoting do you do every day?
A lot.

6. Do you play any instruments? If so, what?
I play the whistle, harmonica, and guitar.

7. What is your favorite season of the year?
Spring.

8. What is one of your biggest dreams in life?
To grow up, have a good steady job and get married.

9. What is your absolute favorite thing to do?
Go camping with friends.

10. If you could be anywhere right now, where would it be?
Missouri.

11. Have you ever wanted to just get lost somewhere for a week or two?
More like a month, but yes, I have.

12. Does a cat look like potential food to you?
If I were hungry, I'd eat practically anything, but if I had a choice I wouldn't.

13. If you could have any other name, what would it be?
Well, I like my name, and I wouldn't trade it.

14. What is your favorite color?
Blue.

15. What is your dream career?
To fly and build helicopters.

Now I nominate:
Ryan at The Great Adventure,
Tanner at A little bit of everything,
Tsword at Think of a good title & replace this one with it,
Josh at Life as a Half n' Half.

1. If you could live anywhere, where would you live?
2. What's your favorite restaurant?
3. What's your favorite thing to do?
4. What kind of car would you get if you could buy one?
5. What is your favorite subject in school?
6. If you could grow a mustache, would you?
7. What's your favorite time of year?
8. What is your favorite movie?
9. What is the coolest place you've ever been to?
10. Do you like swordfighting?
11. What would be you ideal job?

Thanks for tagging me, A.J.!





2 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to do it! Like your answers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're more than welcome! Thanks for tagging me.

    ReplyDelete